RSB – Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials has posted 1 job
- Total Jobs: 1 Jobs
- Full Address 1 Rue Fendt, Geneva, Switzerland
Something About Company
We are a small and passionate team of committed professionals who are working on a global scale to help develop solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. We are a remote team, situated in many countries around the world, that has built a strong and collaborative working environment that fosters professional development and a healthy work-life balance.
The RSB is a global, multi-stakeholder organisation dedicated to driving the truly sustainable development of the bioeconomy – as described in our best-in-class sustainability standard.
Our work includes:
- Supporting credible, practical and affordable certification to our best-in-class standard.
- Continuous improvement through development and application of the RSB standard.
- Advisory (consultancy) services and policy support to industry, government and civil society to ensure true sustainability.
- Engagement and development of our global member community to ensure meaningful impact.