Upcountry sales & Distributing Department Manager
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted June 6, 2021
- Deadline Date June 18, 2021
Job Summary and Description
- The Upcountry Sales and Distribution Department Manager is directly reporting to the General Manager. The overall purpose of the job position is to achieve the sales target of the Company in terms of volume and revenue for the planned period.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Responsibility # 1: Planning and Management
- Participate in the sales and distribution planning process.
- Prepare short –term and long term operational plans and guidelines considered appropriate and necessary for the Sales Department.
- Ensure that the sales operations of the Company are managed in accordance with the Company’s Sales and Distribution Policy and Financial Policy as well as the applicable government regulations.
- Ensure that the sales operations in terms of volume, product mix, and plans for the geographic distribution of the city are managed in line with the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual sales plans of the Company.
- Noting that the sales teams are in contact with customers’ daily; provide customers’ feedback to the General Manager and/or the Marketing Department for considerations.
- Ensure that data, pertinent legal documents, including sales invoices and any other information relating to the Sales Department activities are properly collated, organized and maintained.
- Conducts regular meetings with General Manager and division heads to discuss ways and means of improving work systems.
- Participate in the recruitment, hiring and sales staff development programs
- Ensure that Employees’ performance is evaluated on the basis of KPI.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports pertaining to the sales & distribution activities.
Job Responsibility # 2: Marketing & Sales Activities
- Coordinate, manage, execute, monitor, and evaluate the overall sales performance of the regional sales vis-a- vis plans and targets.
- In close cooperation and consultation with the concerned persons of the Company, mainly the Market Development Team and the Logistics Manager, ensure that the Company’s product – Fiker Wuha –reaches the right place at the right time and sold as per the marketing plan of the Company.
- Use all the state -of –the-art sales techniques to increase the Company’s sales revenue
- Oversees market research and development according to market trends and customer demand.
- Seeks out and target new customers and new sales opportunities initiates’ actions plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
Job Responsibility # 3: Networking and Reporting.
- Establish and maintain networks and good relationship with customers, government institutions, business sectors, and communities as necessary.
- Monitors continuously the likely causes of customer complaints and suggests appropriate corrective measures,
- Prepare and submits to the GM daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reports covering, among others: Details of sales by brand type, volume, value, market segment and customer, customer satisfaction and implication on future sales strategies; Unplanned activities performed; Problems encountered and recommended solutions.
Responsibility # 4: Others
- Performs other duties assigned by the GM.
- BA in Marketing, Sales or Business management minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in Beverage Industry.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are eligible for the positions are kindly requested to submit their application with non-returnable copy of CV and relevant documents in person to our office located at Bisrate Gebrel in front of Home Depot SAN Building 5th floor or send through email: [email protected] or send through our website www.fikerwater.com or send the required materials through ethiojobs.net until 18th June 2021.
For Additional information please contact us: Tel. 0113692336
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (32)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (1)
- Agriculture (15)
- Art & Design (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (88)
- Banking & Insurance (37)
- Business and Administration (49)
- Business Development (26)
- Community & Social Science (13)
- Const. & Architecture (73)
- Consulting (2)
- Customer Service & Support (12)
- Economics (40)
- Education & Training (29)
- Engineering (152)
- Environment & Natural Resource (12)
- Finance & Accounting (112)
- Graduates (71)
- Healthcare (21)
- Hotel & Hospitality (9)
- Human Resource (20)
- IT & Telecom (31)
- Language (5)
- Legal (6)
- Logistics & Transportation (48)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (133)
- Management (213)
- NGO (23)
- Pharmaceutical (9)
- Program & Project Management (17)
- Research & Science (10)
- Sales & Marketing (52)
- Security (3)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (35)
- Travel & Tourism (4)