Internship Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA), Akaki Kality Sub City, Debreziet road, adjacent to the Kality Ring Road round about, in front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center. Addis Ababa Graduates - Healthcare - NGO
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0
- Date Posted January 9, 2022
- Deadline Date January 15, 2022
About the program
The internship program for IPHC-E aims at attracting talented and highly motivated young people to share their new innovative ideas, perspectives and research experience in IPHC-E strategic theme areas. This program provides an opportunity for interns to complement their academic knowledge with hands-on experience at the organization. It also adds the opportunity to work with a variety of highly qualified nationally and internationally known professionals in the fields of primary health care and public health. Through this program, the interns will contribute to the institutes’ efforts to create a resilient primary health care and to achieve Universal Health Coverage by 2030. IPHC-E–Ethiopia has a position for qualified interns for a period of 6 months, starting 15 February, 2022.
General purpose of the program
By joining the program, Interns can:
- apply their classroom learning in professional environments
- Establish critical networking connections
- Gain coveted work experience
The Institute can:
- Evaluate up-and-coming talent, and
- Learn from students’ fresh perspectives.
Role and Responsibility
The following list is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Support the planning and preparation for hosting international conference on primary health care
- Support and participate in different workshops and trainings hosted by the institute
- Draft and consolidate various documents (articles, factsheets, reports, concept notes etc);
- Assist in the organization of events and forums;
- Assist with public relations and social media;
- Draft responses to inquiries;
- Assist the Heads of the four strategic thematic areas, as needed.
The Interns will work under the supervision of the Acting Executive Director, Director of Programs and the Heads of strategic thematic areas, in line with the duties assigned at hand. One Intern serves as the ‘Lead Intern’ and could help with the Interns training and keeping them on task.
Program Eligibility Criteria
There are two eligible groups for this program
- Post graduate students in the field of Public Health both from Public and accredited Private Institutes.
- Graduates of health science from Public institutes who don’t have a concurrent job at the moment and who are less than six months since graduation
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask, to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively with minimum supervision;
- Networking skills to engage with key internal and external partners;
- Computer proficiency: MS Office Eligibility and skills Education:
- Fluency in written and spoken Amharic and English.
- Fluency in French is desirable.
Service duration: 6 months’ full time
Remuneration: Not applicable
Place of duty: Addis Ababa
Starting Date:15 February 2022
How to Apply
NB: Please make sure you are eligible for a call and note that we will check credentials during the submission of your application. Applicants who are not eligible will not be contacted.
This program is not intended for candidates who have enrolled into other internship programs or with a paying job at the moment.
This is not a paying position.
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit non-returnable copy of their application letter and credential to the human resource division 1st floor room number 103 within 7 days after the date of vacancy announcement or send by [email protected].
Address: Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA), Akaki Kality Sub City, Tel 0114390322, P.O. Box 5674, Debreziet road, adjacent to the Kality Ring Road round about, in front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (41)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (2)
- Agriculture (24)
- Art & Design (7)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (172)
- Banking & Insurance (117)
- Business and Administration (95)
- Business Development (27)
- Community & Social Science (30)
- Const. & Architecture (111)
- Consulting (3)
- Customer Service & Support (26)
- Economics (87)
- Education & Training (42)
- Engineering (189)
- Environment & Natural Resource (5)
- Finance & Accounting (262)
- Graduates (76)
- Healthcare (65)
- Hotel & Hospitality (36)
- Human Resource (40)
- IT & Telecom (45)
- Language (5)
- Legal (18)
- Logistics & Transportation (66)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (198)
- Management (331)
- NGO (30)
- Pharmaceutical (34)
- Program & Project Management (31)
- Research & Science (20)
- Sales & Marketing (88)
- Security (9)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (50)