Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 8
- Date Posted June 1, 2023
- Deadline Date June 9, 2023
The Ministry of Tourism, in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation is intended to deploy high qualified experts for its Delivery Unit.
Organization strategic goals summary
The Ministry of Tourism aims to develop the country’s tourist destinations in collaboration with various stakeholders and market and promote the destination at national and international levels through competitive marketing and promotional strategies. The Ministry of Tourism is working to narrow the gap in tourism destination and product development, specifically in carrying out a comprehensive mapping of tourism resources, undertaking product development, designing public-private partnership schemes, developing community engagement mechanisms, and enriching tourist experiences. Facilitates research on conservation and development of natural and cultural heritages for the benefit of tourism and can cope with the dynamics in the travel world and encourage foreign and domestic direct investments in tourism infrastructure
The Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist is responsible for managing digital marketing schemes, conducting research on digital marketing trends, conducting market research, developing and maintaining the Ministry’s digital platforms, ensuring that a solid online presence on the corporate website and social media channels by posting engaging contents, and develop and implement new software and applications that will aid digital marketing initiatives.
Job Responsibility #1: Planning and Management
- Devise and manage a multichannel digital marketing scheme and incorporate new digital platforms to support online tourism marketing campaigns.
- Contribute and train interns to ensure the consistency, stability, and availability of all our digital platforms by updating the necessary software and optimizing digital tools for ease of use.
- Continuously research digital market trends and introduce new, innovative ways to promote attractions and tourism products via various social media platforms.
- Develop and implement digital media strategies that improve brand awareness, boost engagement, and drive conversions.
- Establish priorities and set campaign objectives, budgets, and relevant KPIs.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to define realistic goals and identify more effective approaches to digital marketing efforts.
- Run A/B tests, track campaign analytics, and translate data into actionable insights that will help optimize campaign performance and create more effective campaigns.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving the Ministry’s digital platforms.
- Develop and implement new software and applications that will aid digital marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring the utility and functionality of digital tools and tracking the progress of digital operations.
- Optimizing digital systems for better performance.
- Optimize SEO and analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a robust corporate and social media presence by posting engaging content on the corporate website and social media channels.
- Research advertising trends and Decide on the appropriate placement of ads.
- Implement email marketing campaigns and Administer Websites.
- Promote the Ministry and its brand using Digital PR tactics and methods so as to create a unique brand identity online.
- Plan, develop and execute digital programs and campaigns such as online advertising, email marketing, website integration, mobile and other digital deliverables.
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor or management
Job Responsibility #2: Staff Management and development
- Train, mentor and coach the digital marketing team so as to build their capacity.
- Train the interns
Job Responsibility #3 Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of its unit based on key performance indicators and submit proposals for improvement and implementation when approved.
Job Responsibility # 4 Reporting
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports on performances
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required by the Minster and other executives
- Prepare reports on campaign performance, behavior trends, or online traffic metrics and present them to the rest of the team and senior leadership.
- Master’s degree in IT or Marketing, digital marketing, communication, international relations, language and literature
- At least eight years of experience in a senior role related to digital media/digital marketing, preferably in the tourism and hospitality sector.
- Credible experience in Digital Marketing
- Values, Technical and Other Skills
- Expertise with various digital development tools
- Ability to multitask several projects effectively
- Extensive knowledge of SEO practices, social media management systems, and marketing automation programs
- Proven experience with content marketing, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Deep understanding of analytics and data visualization tools (such as Google Analytics and Tableau)
- In-depth knowledge of using various social media platforms for business (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with content production, web design, and CMS solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliver high-quality results
Employment Duration: 2 years
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V., application letter outlining how their experience and education fit this vacancy in the email address
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
Please include at least 3 references from current and former supervisors
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
NGO Jobs in ethiopia Insurance Jobs In Ethiopia Construction Jobs In Ethiopia bank trainee jobs civil engineer jobs
Health care jobs in Ethiopia banking jobs for fresh graduates zero year jobs in ethiopia civil engineer jobs
education jobs in ethiopia marketing jobs in Ethiopia as well as Health care jobs in Ethiopia banking jobs for fresh graduates zero year jobs in ethiopia bank trainee jobs civil engineer jobs ngo jobs in ethiopia ethiojobs vacancy 2022 ethiojobs health care
Bank Trainee Jobs in Ethiopia and education jobs in Ethiopia zero year vacancy Jobs in Addis Ababa
civil engineer jobs Bank Trainee Jobs in Ethiopia as well as education jobs in ethiopia marketing jobs in Ethiopia banking jobs for fresh graduates zero year jobs in ethiopia zero year vacancy civil engineer jobs ngo jobs in ethiopia ethiojobs vacancy 2022 ethiojobs health care
civil engineering Jobs In Ethiopia bank Jobs In Ethiopia Agriculture Jobs In Ethiopia legal jobs in ethiopia ethiojobs health care
Bank Trainee Jobs in Ethiopia so as education jobs in ethiopia banking jobs for fresh graduates legal jobs in ethiopia bank trainee jobs
ACCOUNTING Jobs In Ethiopia FINANCE Jobs In Ethiopia Engineering Jobs In Ethiopia ethiojobs vacancy 2022
Ethiopian Reporter Vacancy NGO jobs in ethiopia Agriculture Jobs In Ethiopia
Insurance Jobs In Ethiopia Health Care Jobs In Ethiopia marketing jobs in Ethiopia
ACCOUNTING Jobs In Ethiopia accounting and finance jobs in ethiopia
Engineering Jobs In Ethiopia bank Jobs In Ethiopia Bank Trainee Jobs in Ethiopia
Although Job Vacancy net and still wrapped in a fraying curtain of sleep, ethiojobs vacancy knew he was in trouble here. Two words surfaced in his mind: home ethio jobs. IT Jobs In Ethiopia He looked up at the trio that had materialized in his bedroom, his old Ethiopian reporter popular site aching (there was going to be a huge bruise on the right side, thanks to the blood thinners he took), his Ethiopian reporter popular site with its perilously thin walls banging against the left side of his ethio jobs vacancy jobs in ethiopia.
They loomed over him, three men with gloves on their hands, wearing plaid fall jackets below those terrifying ethio vacancy in ethiopia. Home invaders, and here he was, five miles from town. Agricultural Jobs In Ethiopia zero year jobs in ethiopia civil engineer jobs ngo jobs in ethiopia
ethiojobs vacancy gathered his thoughts as best he could, banishing sleep and telling himself there was one good thing about this situation: if they didn’t want him to see their faces, they jobs in ethiopia to leave him alive. IT Jobs In Ethiopia
Maybe. Ethiopian Reporter jobs in ethiopia jobs in addis ababa ethiojobs health care
“ethiojobs vacancy,” he said. Mr. Yellow laughed and gave him a thumbs-up. “Good start, genius.” Ethiojobs vacancy nodded, as if at a compliment. He glanced at the bedside clock, saw it was quarter past two in the morning, then looked back at Mr. Ethiopian reporter, who might be the leader. civil engineering Jobs In Ethiopia FINANCE Jobs In Ethiopia
MANAGEMENT Jobs In Ethiopia Ethiopian Reporter NGO Vacancy | NGO Jobs in Ethiopia | Ethiojobs |“I have only a little money, but you’re welcome to it. If you’ll only leave without hurting me.” Agriculture Jobs In Ethiopia bank trainee jobs civil engineer jobs
The wind gusted, rattling ethio jobs vacancy in ethiopia leaves against the west side of the house. Rothstein was aware that the Ethiopian reporter popular site was running for the first time this year. Hadn’t it just been summer? Ethiopian Reporter Jobs NGO jobs in ethiopia | un jobs in ethiopia ethiojobs health care
Insurance Jobs In Ethiopia ACCOUNTING Jobs In Ethiopia FINANCE Jobs In Ethiopia
ACCOUNTING Jobs In Ethiopia FINANCE Jobs In Ethiopia Engineering Jobs In Ethiopia Jobs In Addis Ababa
civil engineering Jobs In Ethiopia bank Jobs In Ethiopia banking Jobs In Ethiopia Construction Jobs In Ethiopia ngo jobs in ethiopia
ethio jobs in ethiopia vacancy breathed slowly and deeply, and his heart quieted a little. He tried to think of Peggy, with her teacup-sized breasts (small but perfect) and her long, smooth legs, but the dream was as gone as Peggy herself, now an old crone living in Paris. On his money. At least Yolande, his second effort at jobs in ethiopia bliss, was dead, thus putting an end to the alimony. zero year vacancy
“Doing better?” Mr. Ethiopian reporter asked, and when Rothstein nodded: “Come on, then.” Job in ethiopia Vacancy | Ethiopian Reporter Jobs – # 1 Popular Job Site zero year vacancy ethiojobs health care
ethiojobs net Ethiopian Reporter Jobs in ethiopia
Ethio jobs allowed himself to be led into the small living room, escorted by Mr. Blue on his left and Mr. Yellow on his right. In his study the rummaging went on. Soon Mr. Ethiopian reporter popular site would open the closet and push back his two jackets and three sweaters, exposing the safe. It was inevitable.
NGO Jobs in ethiopia Insurance Jobs In Ethiopia ACCOUNTING Jobs In Ethiopia ethiojobs health care
FINANCE Jobs In Ethiopia Engineering Jobs In Ethiopia civil engineering Jobs In Ethiopia
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (31)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (6)
- Agriculture (10)
- Art & Design (5)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (93)
- Banking & Insurance (90)
- Business and Administration (103)
- Business Development (26)
- Community & Social Science (14)
- Const. & Architecture (33)
- Consulting (1)
- Customer Service & Support (11)
- Economics (83)
- Education & Training (15)
- Engineering (107)
- Environment & Natural Resource (6)
- Finance & Accounting (178)
- Graduates (43)
- Healthcare (14)
- Hotel & Hospitality (23)
- Human Resource (19)
- IT & Telecom (47)
- Language (8)
- Legal (14)
- Logistics & Transportation (48)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (112)
- Management (241)
- NGO (6)
- Pharmaceutical (5)
- Program & Project Management (4)
- Research & Science (10)
- Sales & Marketing (98)
- Security (5)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (41)