Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church-Child and Family Affairs Organization (EOTC-CFAO) Address: Arada sub city, woreda 9 Near Ginfle Bridge (Shi Semanya) in front of Alpha University College Full Time Finance & Accounting
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Date Posted August 16, 2020
- Deadline Date August 25, 2020
The Finance Officer is responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of financial documents in accordance with Social Impact financial and accounting policies and procedures. S/he will also verify all the source documents for proper approval and documentation and also for payment preparation.
Prepare payments in correct amount with complete supporting documents and proper approvals
- Prepare and pay tax liabilities on time & in accordance with local laws
- Assist travelers in the preparation of travel advances and advance reconciliation
- Maintain the record of financial transactions in peach tree with accurate amount, correct account code and task codes.
- Responsible for monthly submission of VAT reimbursement requests to and play a point of contact role on VAT issues.
- Prepare staff payroll in accordance with local laws.
- Keep track of invoice and POP for Vendors, Subcontractors, Professional Development Fund,
- Point of contact for bank accounts; request checkbooks, collect bank advices & statements.
- Assist the Senior Finance Officer in external annual audit process.
- Assist the Senior Finance Officer in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Support the work of the Senior Finance Officer, where necessary, in his/her absence
- Undertake other duties as may reasonably be required.
- BA degree in Accounting or Minimum of Diploma in Accounting
- At least 3 years for Degree / 5 years for diploma of relevant experience
- Familiarity with donor fund
- Previous experience working for donor funded project is required
- Good interpersonal communication and good team player
- Excellent computer skills particularly Microsoft office applications, required.
- Training on IPSAS & IFRS
- Good command of English language is required
Term of Employment: One year contract with possible renewal up on performance results.
Salary: As per the scale of the organization
Place of work: Addis Ababa
How to Apply
Eligible applicants for the position should submit application letter and CV with non-returnable relevant credentials to EOTC-CFAO Head Office, located at Arada sub city, woreda 9 Near Ginfle Bridge (Shi Semanya) in front of Alpha University College within 7 working days from the date of this announcement.
Only short listed applicants will be communicated.
Women applicants are encouraged to apply.
Tel. 011-1 23 27 53/54 / 011-1 22-89-61
- This job has expired!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (86)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (12)
- Agriculture (13)
- Art & Design (4)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (203)
- Banking & Insurance (76)
- Business and Administration (73)
- Business Development (7)
- Community & Social Science (41)
- Const. & Architecture (149)
- Consulting (3)
- Customer Service & Support (23)
- Economics (78)
- Education & Training (20)
- Engineering (358)
- Environment & Natural Resource (1)
- Finance & Accounting (190)
- Graduates (62)
- Healthcare (36)
- Hotel & Hospitality (7)
- Human Resource (39)
- IT & Telecom (50)
- Language (5)
- Legal (14)
- Logistics & Transportation (52)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (230)
- Management (331)
- NGO (29)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Program & Project Management (37)
- Research & Science (41)
- Sales & Marketing (80)
- Security (7)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (80)