Ministry Of Transport Address: Human Resources Directorate, 4th Floor Opposite to National Post Office,Churchill Street, Contract Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic - Logistics & Transportation - Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted October 18, 2020
- Deadline Date October 30, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specific and key duties and responsibility
- Perform preventive and regular maintenance on vehicle.
- Keep vehicle clean and do the necessary technical check-ups every day.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, ready at all times for inspection.
- Reports any accident to traffic police and office immediately
- Parks the vehicle at safe place while on mission.
- Make sure third-party insurance coverage and other mandatory requirement is maintained.
- Ensure all lights, indicating lights, side view mirrors, seat belts are functional.
- Manage with knowledge of diseal,4WD, public bus (16 person) and regular engine of different models , the normal process of inspection and maintenance and services .. etc
- Organize and prioritize workload independently, using initiative when appropriate ;
- Carry out other duties assigned by the coordinator and staffs
- Other ministry assignments
- At least 10/12th grade complete more above with appropriate technical skill; training
- 3rd Grade valid driving licenses for the public or/and for old one
- Basic Auto mechanic knowledge and willing to travel to the filed
- Very good knowledge of communication skill and project
- Very good knowledge of organization command, road transport and traffic regulation
Min. Experience): Minimum of 6 years driving experiences of which a minimum of 3 years experiences as a driver in similar project.
Location: Based in Addis Ababa with frequent travel to regions and cities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications with non-returnable CV and copies of relevant documents though the address below.
Applicants may request further information from the address below during office hours: 8:30a.m -12:00am and 1:30p.m -5:00p.m from Monday to Thursday, and 8:30a.m. -11:30a.m and 1:30p.m -5:00p.m on Friday. Applications must be delivered to the address below not later than October 30, 2020; 5:00P.M.
Ministry of Transport
E-mail:[email protected] for any clarification you can contact by the telephone number
Tel:-251-912 16 11 48 , only in working hours
Physical Address: Human Resources Directorate, 4th Floor Opposite to National Post Office,
P.O. Box: 1238, Churchill Street, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- This job has expired!
Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Contract Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Address: የኢትዮጵያ እስልምና ጉዳዮች ጠቅላይ ምክር ቤት ጦር ሀይሎች ከሆላንድ ኤምባሲ ዝቅ ብሎ በሚገኘው ዋና መስሪያ ቤት ውስጥ በሚገኘው የሞጣ ሙስሊሞች መልሶ ማቋቋምና ልማት ኘሮጀክት ጽ/ቤት Experience Level: Senior
View more 4 days ago
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (20)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (4)
- Agriculture (9)
- Art & Design (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (49)
- Banking & Insurance (69)
- Business and Administration (57)
- Business Development (1)
- Community & Social Science (16)
- Const. & Architecture (18)
- Customer Service & Support (10)
- Economics (61)
- Education & Training (19)
- Engineering (106)
- Environment & Natural Resource (11)
- Finance & Accounting (145)
- Graduates (27)
- Healthcare (33)
- Hotel & Hospitality (19)
- Human Resource (27)
- IT & Telecom (27)
- Language (3)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics & Transportation (22)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (65)
- Management (165)
- NGO (12)
- Pharmaceutical (6)
- Program & Project Management (12)
- Research & Science (12)
- Sales & Marketing (52)
- Security (9)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (34)
- Travel & Tourism (1)