Associate Programme Officer 3 applications
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 4
- Date Posted October 18, 2020
- Deadline Date October 29, 2020
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Associate Programme Officer is responsible for the research, publication and dialogue and other related activities.
- Actively participate in the development of GGA-EA project initiatives;
- Participate in the development of project concept notes and proposals;
- Lead the implementation of project activities;
- Participate in the development of project monitoring, evaluation and learning systems;
- Prepare periodic performance reports on designated project activities;
- Keep data base on resource persons and organizations;
- Liaison with GGA regional centres and partner organizations;
- Participate in fund raising activities;
- Represent GGA-EA in various national and regional forums;
- Actively participate in the designing and implementation of GGA-EA advocacy and lobbying activities.
- A PhD in Political Science, Law, Development studies, Human Geography, Public Administration or other related fields and a minimum of 4 years experience or;
- A Master’s Degree in the above fields and minimum of 6 years experience.
- A good understanding of socio-political dynamics of Africa, particularly the Eastern Africa region.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to problem solve and resourcefulness.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Amharic and English.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- Ability to organize and facilitate forums.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by sending
- Letter of application/motivation,
- Latest signed Curriculum Vitae,
- Copies of relevant educational credentials and works experience documents to [email protected] within 10 days from the initial date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. GAA is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- This job has expired!
Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation Full Time Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Address: Ethiopian Construction Design & Supervision Works Corporation (ECDSWC), In front of the former Imperial Hotel Experience Level: Senior
Pave logistics and trading Plc Pave logistics and trading Plc Full Time Pave logistics and trading Plc Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Address: Churchill Road in front of Tikur Anbesa high school, Tracon Tower, 2nd floor, Office. No. 303. Experience Level: Junior
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (23)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (5)
- Agriculture (4)
- Art & Design (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (57)
- Banking & Insurance (40)
- Business and Administration (51)
- Business Development (4)
- Community & Social Science (9)
- Const. & Architecture (45)
- Customer Service & Support (12)
- Economics (46)
- Education & Training (12)
- Engineering (92)
- Environment & Natural Resource (2)
- Finance & Accounting (118)
- Graduates (26)
- Healthcare (17)
- Hotel & Hospitality (18)
- Human Resource (19)
- IT & Telecom (18)
- Language (3)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics & Transportation (22)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (90)
- Management (139)
- NGO (11)
- Pharmaceutical (7)
- Program & Project Management (8)
- Research & Science (7)
- Sales & Marketing (53)
- Security (6)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (26)
- Travel & Tourism (1)