Office manager 1 application
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Date Posted October 18, 2020
- Deadline Date October 29, 2020
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Office manager is responsible for the overall administrative and organization of the regional office.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems.
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Organise meetings, workshops and managing databases
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Perform receptionist duties.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Produce reports, composing correspondence, and drafting contracts.
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Manage office properties and handle petty cash
Bachelor of Arts Degree and a minimum of three years’ experience in office administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Amharic and English
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize duties.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by sending
- Letter of application/motivation,
- Latest signed Curriculum Vitae,
- Copies of relevant educational credentials and works experience documents to [email protected] within 10 days from the initial date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. GAA is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- This job has expired!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (26)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (5)
- Agriculture (4)
- Art & Design (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (52)
- Banking & Insurance (54)
- Business and Administration (52)
- Business Development (2)
- Community & Social Science (14)
- Const. & Architecture (47)
- Customer Service & Support (10)
- Economics (53)
- Education & Training (11)
- Engineering (102)
- Environment & Natural Resource (2)
- Finance & Accounting (134)
- Graduates (29)
- Healthcare (25)
- Hotel & Hospitality (18)
- Human Resource (25)
- IT & Telecom (19)
- Language (4)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics & Transportation (24)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (88)
- Management (150)
- NGO (10)
- Pharmaceutical (7)
- Program & Project Management (8)
- Research & Science (9)
- Sales & Marketing (55)
- Security (7)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (39)
- Travel & Tourism (2)