- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1
- Date Posted January 10, 2021
- Deadline Date January 18, 2021
Population Media Center Ethiopia Office (PMC E) is looking for a Project Coordinator whose responsibilities include closely work with the Project Manager, prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budget for donor supported project (s). He/ She will perform various tasks including proposal writing, annual work plan preparation, scheduling field operation plan and risk management, along with administrative duties, maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, He/ She should have excellent time management and communication skills, as He/ She will collaborate with donors implementing partners and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and Child Marriage (CM) in SNNP, Oromia, Somali, and Afar Regions; ensure effective and smooth implementation of project activities in compliance with the agreements made with partner organization(s).
- Design and develop monitoring and evaluation plan and scheduling for proper follow up and implementation of project activities. Break projects into doable actions and set timeframe and performance indicators.
- Coordinate/manage all core activities in collaboration with Regional Government Bureaus, CSOs; NGOs, media, and the likes to successfully implement and fulfil proposed activities as planned.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Engage in the preparation and compilation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual project activity reports. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation and dissemination of educational, promotional, capacity building trainings and awareness creation and SBCC materials for transmission or distribution to different target groups.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met during field surveys, data collection and recording information for the project.
- Support the radio talk show production on issues related to FGM and CM.
- When delegated participate in donors/ partner’s meeting and submit report on time.
- 10.Support other PMC departments and programme staff on issues related to various programmes/projects under implementation.
- Perform other related activities when assigned by his/her supervisors.
- Education: Advanced degrees in Public Health (MPH) or Social Sciences (MA).
- Experiences: Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role, experience in project management, from conception to delivery. Past experiences in project coordination field work community mobilization, research, monitoring & evaluation, or related fields in an NGO environment.
- Special Skills: Good communication skills; teamwork, skills; excellent report writing, basic computer and software applications.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travels to project sites
How to Apply
Please apply and send supportive documents online through the following email addresses [email protected] until January 18, 2021.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (8)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (4)
- Agriculture (6)
- Art & Design (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (52)
- Banking & Insurance (13)
- Business and Administration (21)
- Community & Social Science (4)
- Const. & Architecture (43)
- Consulting (1)
- Customer Service & Support (1)
- Economics (20)
- Education & Training (4)
- Engineering (76)
- Environment & Natural Resource (1)
- Finance & Accounting (35)
- Graduates (13)
- Healthcare (9)
- Human Resource (3)
- IT & Telecom (10)
- Language (3)
- Legal (3)
- Logistics & Transportation (19)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (67)
- Management (73)
- NGO (8)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Program & Project Management (9)
- Research & Science (4)
- Sales & Marketing (24)
- Security (5)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (20)