Accountant 240 views
- Salary Offer Attractive
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted May 22, 2019
Handles petty cash, undertakes financial collection and disbursement functions, undertakes bank routine tasks and correspondences, oversees the annual inventories of fixed and movable asset, maintains complete financial and property documents and submits to finance division with complete and accuracy. Safe guard the cash management using appropriate safety protocols and usages.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate and well documented traceable records of all financial transactions of the organization.
- Prepare and settle monthly government tax parables.
- Preparation of payroll for employees.
- Track reconciliation of bank accounts and timely rectification of any discrepancies.
- Responsible for ensuring relevant, timely and accurate reporting on a quarterly basis for internal use by management and project holders, to donors and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to annual program planning and resource mobilization strategy development.
- Participate in annual and other audits as required and assist in the audit exercise by way of responding to auditors’ queries and implement auditors’ recommendations.
- Carry out other duties given by immediate supervisor
- BA/College Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years NGO experience (mandatory).
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the minimum qualifications can send their CV and credentials on or before 29 May 2019 through email: [email protected] or in person at our office at Gologotha Building, Bole Sub city, Woreda 8, CMC Road, In front of Gibson School. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process.