Brand Manager 340 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5
- Date Posted September 25, 2019
- Deadline Date October 11, 2019
Scope: Brand Manger serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executive marketing initiative and activities for their particular brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Brand Management and consumer insight
- Ensure that brands under their domain resonates with current and potential consumers
- Monitor market trends and keep a close eye on competitor products
- Budget management
- Perform other related activities as required.
Skill set required of Brand Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English and Amharic, (additional Language skills are plus)
- Strong research, analytical and business survey skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- University Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field with five years of experience in the field marketing or in business with a concentration in marketing.
- Experience in General brand management.
Required Candidate: One
How To Apply
Women with appropriate qualifications are highly encouraged to apply.
Application deadline: October 11/ 2019
Interested applicant can submit her/his updated CV, credentials, and supporting letter to the address below within ten (10) working days to the following address.
In front of Bole Bridge Near to Brass Hospital
WOMSADCO Building, 3rd floor.
Tel No. 0116632222
- This job has expired!
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (29)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (6)
- Agriculture (5)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (42)
- Banking (58)
- Business and Administration (42)
- Business Devlopment (6)
- Community & Social Science (16)
- Const. & Architecture (55)
- Consulting (1)
- Customer Service & Support (11)
- Economics (40)
- Education & Tranning (2)
- Engineering (104)
- Finance & Accounting (96)
- Graduates (22)
- Healthcare (5)
- Hotel & Hospitality (23)
- Human Resource (20)
- IT & Telecom (16)
- Language (1)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics& Transportation (20)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (51)
- Management (116)
- NGO (19)
- Program & Project Management (11)
- Research & Science (1)
- Sales & Marketing (33)
- Security (1)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (9)
- Travel & Tourism (5)