Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO) Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO) Contract Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO) Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Experience Level: Senior
Budget Expert(Consultancy service) 232 views
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Date Posted May 12, 2019
The Budget Expert will analyze the road map of the AC and, identify required resources and inputs, develop long and short-term budgets; roll- out action plan; undertake other activities as assigned by the Secretariat of the Advisory Council; and ensure the success of reform activities and the work of the Advisory Council working in close collaboration with and under the direction of the Federal Attorney General’s Office and its development partners.
- Bachelor’s or similar degree in public management, economics, accounting or business management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in database management.
- Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English and Amharic.
- Understanding of the workings and processes of government and international organizations.
How To Apply
Candidates should submit a one page cover letter and a CV to the ELA Office during working days/hours or as a single Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) file to the email addresses [email protected] AND [email protected] Vacancies will remain open until filled.