Business Development Manager 288 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Date Posted May 12, 2019
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the acquisition of qualified lessees (customers), both through indirect channels (partnerships) and direct client acquisition. S/he will prepare sales and business strategies for generating a pipeline of qualified prospects and head a team of leasing officers who coordinate the process of vetting proposed lessees and equipment, preparing lease contracts and deploying the equipment.
- BA degree in business Sales management or a related field and a minimum of 10 years’ in both managerial role and in business development or sales management, preferably in the financial services industry and the business-to-business capital goods sector.
- Very strong sales personality
- Having good contact with influential business community actors including large company owners and managers, being close advisor or lender, etc.
- Having good knowledge of the financial sector In Ethiopia.
- Capable and committed to coach and train others.
- Having good knowledge of the equipment business in Ethiopia.
- Excellent communicator, with good people skills.
- Willing and able to initially handle all leasing activities, including working as a leasing officer as necessary, and play an instrumental role in establishing the company.
- Self-starter with a pro-active can-do mentality, a team leader and a team worker, with a disciplined work ethos who is focused, organized and result oriented.
- Fluent in Amharic and English, other Ethiopian languages a pre.
How To Apply
Please send your application with a detailed resume to [email protected] Ethio Lease Ethiopian Capital Goods Finance SC (under formation) and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Ethio Lease is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ethio Lease are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, religion or belief, family, parental status, etc., and Ethio Lease encourages candidates of all ages to apply.