Database Manager 362 views
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Date Posted May 12, 2019
The Database Manager will collect, generate, organize and store data so as to make the same readily available for use; put in place a file processing system that creates and administers data for ease of access and storage in a convenient and safe way; design and develop a database system; undertake other activities as assigned by the Secretariat of the Advisory Council; and ensure the success of reform activities and the work of the Advisory Councilworking in close collaboration with and under the direction of the Federal Attorney General’s Office and its development partners.
- Bachelor’s or similar degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, engineering or other related field.
- 3-5 years experience in working with database systems development and/or management.
- Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficient in English and Amharic.
- Understanding of the workings and processes of government and international organizations.
How To Apply
Candidates should submit a one page cover letter and a CV to the ELA XXX Office during working days/hours or as a single Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) file to the email addresses [email protected] AND [email protected]