Deputy Chief of Party I – Finance & Compliance 137 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted April 17, 2019
- MA/BA Degree in related field with 5 years’ relevant experience for MA or 8 years’ relevant experience for BA degree.
- Recognized technical experience and qualifications in sector
- Demonstrated experience of successful management, including management of functions of complex, multi-activity projects.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
- Experience engaging partners and strengthening partnerships. Knowledge of CRS partnership strategy a plus.
- Very good strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Very good relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Team leadership abilities with diverse/multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications, and information and budget management systems.
How To Apply
Please enter via https://form.myjotform.com/91042176011544 to fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, April 24, 2019. Applications should be submitted by April 24, 2019 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.Please visit www.ethiojobs.net for the detailed duties and responsibilities of this position. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.Equal Opportunity Employer