Human Resources & Admin
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Date Posted October 20, 2019
- Deadline Date November 3, 2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Knows national and local labor laws and regulations, and provides the latest national and local personnel policies/regulations for the company.
- Submits all kinds of personnel management reports on time to team leaders.
- Responds the contract management (full-time, part-time, and temporary) such as withdrawing procedures and management of employment contracts (prepare, evaluate, renew, and termination).
- Improves the staff working management of employee’s attendance, working overtime, pension, and relative insurance.
- Reports the expense statement of salary and welfare to the Finance Department.
- Cooperates with the external audit department to check and clear the personnel-related accounts and working procedures periodically.
- Assists and improves the strength and efficiency of recruitment, training, and team building of employees.
- Perform other Administrative duties as may be assigned
- BA degree in Human Resource Management, Management, and Business Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Merchandise, Printing & Manufacturing companies working experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Category: Human Resource and Recruitment, Management
Career Level: Mid Level (+ 5 years experience)
Organizational structure reporting to: General Manager
How to Apply
Address: Tel: 0111 55 85 20 / 0911 476724/0911 939485
e-mail:= beam.eth.net/[email protected]
- This job has expired!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (15)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (2)
- Agriculture (11)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (27)
- Banking (8)
- Business and Administration (22)
- Community & Social Science (8)
- Const. & Architecture (5)
- Consulting (2)
- Customer Service & Support (3)
- Economics (18)
- Engineering (36)
- Finance & Accounting (42)
- Graduates (6)
- Healthcare (8)
- Human Resource (14)
- Insurance (6)
- IT & Telecom (13)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics & Transportation (8)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (26)
- Management (87)
- NGO (18)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Program & Project Management (9)
- Research & Science (1)
- Sales & Marketing (23)
- Security (1)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (21)