Junior Accountant/Receptionist 334 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Date Posted May 22, 2019
- Purpose of the job
To assist Finance and Administration Department in financial and administrative affairs of SAC Ethiopia office (SACE) for effective delivery of financial and administrative services in line with SAC’s Cornerstones and development approach.
- Administer petty cash of the organization
- Ensure day-to-day cash transactions are timely effected and properly recorded, filed and protected for further use
- Provide reception duties, take care of visitors to SACE office and support the day-to-day operation of SACE office
- To ensure all secretarial works are effected timely and correctly in line with SAC’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure all payments to government offices, including, Payroll tax, WHT and pension Fund are paid on the required time.
- Deposit all cash to Bank immediately after collection, including Provident Fund.
- Handling all utilities, including paying electric and water bills.
- Handling payment of Internet, Telephone and Fax payment on time.
- Monthly Check and order purchases of cleaning and refreshment materials for the office
- Preparation of quarterly material and service purchase list and submit to the Gov’t office
- Undertake other assignments and delegations given by the Finance and Admin Manger and Country Director
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Management/ Secretary ,2 Years of work experience for Degree holder/4 Years for Diploma holders
- Strong writer and oral communication skill of English
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to Well organized
How To Apply
All interested applicants should submit-their CV and credential documents copy in person to Send a Cow Ethiopia Head office, Address, Megenagna to CMC road, around Michael Church, opposite to Gibson Academy, Golgotha tower 7th floor or Po. Box 19453.Telephone 011-647-72-33/34/35. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.