Kebele Social Worker 260 views1 application
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted July 7, 2019
- Deadline Date July 21, 2019
- Serve as a front line staff of the project to mobilize citizens groups, user communities and service providers to participate in the different stages of the project,
- Implement activities of the project as per agreed up on plan of action,
- Work with the selected service provider institutions in their sites and facilitate, as per the guidelines and self-assessment of public services,
- Ensure that the interests, demands and preferences of marginalized members of the community, particularly women, children, the elderly, and the disabled are taken into account in every aspect of the project design and implementation process,
- Prepare and submit activity plans and performance reports to as per agreed up on format and time frame.
BA/B.SC Degree in Agricultural Extension,Agricultural Economics, Rural Development, Sociology, and related fields with two years experience or College Diploma with four years of relevant experience. Report writing skill, good communication skill, and having motorbike-riding skill & driving licenses preferable.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send or present in person non-returnable copies of their CV, credentials and photocopy of their diploma with cover letter in English sealed with envelop to the following address:
SOS Sahel Ethiopia, P.O.Box 3262, Addis Ababa or
Arsi Robe Town AeAE Office, or our Field offices at Bale Robe and Batu/Ziway
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the first date of announcement.