Legal Aid 126 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Date Posted April 14, 2019
- Open a case to the court having jurisdiction after securing the stamp on the evidences that would be attached either with the statement of claim and take out the summons from the court and serve it to the defendant/s.
- Serve summon to defendant/respondent by filling full name of the defendant/respondent, date and time of delivery on the summoning receipt in handwriting after making him sign the receipt in front of two witnesses, and give a copy of the receipt to the attorney assigned to the case
- Serve legal notice to borrowers/Mortgagers/Pledgers in front of two witnesses
- Affix legal notice on the property held as collateral through Kebele representative and as per the instruction given by the attorney assigned to the case
- Makes auction notices to be published on newspaper and submits same to the attorney assigned to the case
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned
Advanced Diploma /10+4/ Level 4 and above in Law and any other related fields with 3 years of relevant experience as legal aid. Banking experience is advantageous.
How To Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to April 20, 2019 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank. Enat Bank S.C P.O. Box 18401