Logistics Officer 113 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted May 12, 2019
The Logistics Officer is primarily responsible for coordinating all processes of logistics management including equipment transportation/shipping, customs clearance, equipment deployment, lease agreement registration, documentation, etc. S/He will be the central figure in driving planned logistics schedule and developing continuous improvement initiatives and has a strong focus on operational efficiency and strict governance with the relevant government rules and procedures. S/he ensures that all logistics processes are timely completed.
- Candidates need to have at least a BA degree in management, accounting or a related field and minimum of six years’ experience in logistics operations, customs clearance or project/sales management, or a related field with a capital goods, engineering company, trading company or bank or related companies
- need to have hands on role working with a variety of equipment and the ideal candidate will have previous experience within this sector
- Strong sales capabilities
- Experience with government offices including customs, shipping lines, clearance offices, banks, etc.
- Excellent communicator, with good people skills.
- Capable of handling all logistics and leasing activities, including working as a leasing officer, and play an instrumental role in establishing the company.
- Self-starter with a pro-active can-do mentality, a team leader and a team worker, with a disciplined work ethos who is focused, organized and result oriented.
- Fluent in Amharic and English, other Ethiopian languages a pre.
How To Apply
Please send your application with a detailed resume to [email protected] Ethio Lease Ethiopian Capital Goods Finance SC (under formation) and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Ethio Lease is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ethio Lease are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, religion or belief, family, parental status, etc., and Ethio Lease encourages candidates of all ages to apply.