Manager, Credit Follow-up & Monitoring Division 130 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted July 14, 2019
- Deadline Date July 26, 2019
- Under the supervision of Director, Credit Department, the Manager works to reduce the bank’s credit risk by conducting different loan follow up activities and maintain the NPL percentage of the bank as per NBE and the bank’s requirement.
- Education (Minimum): MA/BA in Accounting/ Management/ Economics/ related fields
- Experience:6/8 years of relevant banking experience; 3 of which in senior position.
- Number Required: 1 (One)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their non-returnable applications along with CV and photocopies of other relevant documents in person to Debub Global Bank S.C. Head Office, Human Resources and Support Services Department located at National Tower Building 9th floor behind Ethiopia Hotel or by mail to:-
Debub Global Bank S.C
Human Resources and Support Services Dep’t
Application Dead line: 10 working days (July 15-25, 2019) starting from the date of announcement on the newspaper