Manager, Remittance & Foreign Exchange Division 90 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted July 14, 2019
- Deadline Date July 26, 2019
- Under general supervision of Director, International Banking Department, plans, organizes, directs and controls international banking accounts, foreign fund and foreign transfer management functions of the bank; authorizes the opening and closing of foreign currency accounts in line with NBE directives; ensures proper reconciliation of correspondent banks’ accounts; handles Forex Bureau and Money transfer operations; prepares and issues month end and year end financial reports of IBD; prepares annual budget and progress report and validates transactions.
- Education (Minimum): MA/BA in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or related fields
- Experience:6/8 years of relevant banking experience; 3 of which at a senior positions.
- Number Required: 1 (One)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their non-returnable applications along with CV and photocopies of other relevant documents in person to Debub Global Bank S.C. Head Office, Human Resources and Support Services Department located at National Tower Building 9th floor behind Ethiopia Hotel or by mail to:-
Debub Global Bank S.C
Human Resources and Support Services Dep’t
Application Dead line: 10 working days (July 15-25, 2019) starting from the date of announcement on the newspaper