Natural Resource Management / Livelihood Expert 323 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5
- Date Posted July 7, 2019
- Deadline Date July 21, 2019
- Together with the program partners and relevant actors actively organize, facilitate and participate in planning and implementation of the program NRM strategies and institutionalization of best practices and approaches within the project implementation woredas and beyond;
- Participate in identification and development of Livelihoods & Market strategies for the project activities in line with its overall program objectives;
- Together with the project field staff closely work with and support communities and government partners to effectively plan and implement NRM &Livelihood Development activities in the project supported woredas as set out in the project document;
- Ensure the involvement of government staffs (project partners) in participatory processes, development, implementation and community enhancement activities in Natural Resource Management & Forest Development.
- Contribute to the overall project management and reporting
B.Sc. in Rural Development, Agricultural Economics, Rural Livelihoods, NRM, Agricultural Extension or related field of studies with minimum of 5 years relevant practical experience (preferably in the NGO), good management skill, good interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated skill in report writing in English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send or present in person non-returnable copies of their CV, credentials and photocopy of their diploma with cover letter in English sealed with envelop to the following address:
SOS Sahel Ethiopia, P.O.Box 3262, Addis Ababa or
Arsi Robe Town AeAE Office, or our Field offices at Bale Robe and Batu/Ziway
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the first date of announcement.