- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted November 24, 2019
- Deadline Date December 8, 2019
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Program Manager is expected to carryout project and program planning, implementation, monitoring, follow up and evaluation of the ongoing projects. Involve and/or manage different assessments and design of new programs; represent the organization at different meetings and offices.
Specific Responsibilities include
- Supervise the implementation of EMRDA’s programs in the field site with attention to program quality and ensure program activities/indicators are achieved within the project period;
- Coordinate the development and regular review of detail implementation plan of ongoing projects in line with approved project documents;
- Manage of grants including the appropriate and timely expenditure of program funds;
- Travel to the field to review progresses and support the field team. Build good rapport with the field based project team to manage constraints and trouble shoot problems as they arise;
- Compile donor and government progress reports;
- Ensure mutual support within the team and contribute to team building;
- Work with logistics, HR and Finance to facilitate the timely delivery of project inputs;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners and the government officials;
- Ensure regular field level monitoring of projects, in collaboration with the programme/ finance team, to ensure tracking of project activities, effective utilization of resources and documentation of changes achieved;
- Promote organizational learning by ensuring timely and quality project reports and updates are organized and shared.
Qualification and Experience
- Masters or BA in PH, Management, Sociology, Economics or related fields;
- More than 6 years of experience in CSOs of which 3 years in senior management level;
- Demonstrated experience in managing donor-funded programs.
- Ability To Work with others in Team:- receiving and providing feedback, contributing to the team’s success, and managing conflicts if it occurs,
- Self-Management-by demonstrating Integrity and credibility, leading by example, committed, knowledgeable and confident on the job functions;
- Problem Solving Capacity;
- Effective communication skills; and
- Good Computer Skill.
Based in: Addis Ababa, with frequent travel to field
How to Apply
NB: Females (willing to frequently travel to field) and multi-lingual applicants(to ease local communications) in additions to fluency in English are encouraged.
Interested and Qualified individuals shall submit a one page cover letter and your CV via the below email address:[email protected] applicants are highly encouraged!
- This job has expired!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (2)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (1)
- Agriculture (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (21)
- Banking & Insurance (1)
- Business and Administration (5)
- Community & Social Science (2)
- Const. & Architecture (10)
- Education & Tranning (1)
- Engineering (33)
- Finance & Accounting (15)
- Graduates (2)
- Healthcare (1)
- Human Resource (2)
- IT & Telecom (4)
- Logistics & Transportation (6)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (14)
- Management (33)
- NGO (2)
- Program & Project Management (3)
- Research & Science (2)
- Sales & Marketing (3)
- Security (1)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (12)
- Travel & Tourism (1)