Project officer 34 views
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Date Posted April 14, 2019
- Facilitate, organize and implement project
- collaborate with government stakeholders for successful project implementation
- Organize and lead meeting with program participants
- Facilitate establishment of Network/alliance of CSO, CBOs/youth groups, private and public sector actors
- Follow up the progress of project implementation and regularly consider the strategies to ensure effective project implementation and timely performance
- University degree in Social Studies, Development studies, or any other related field of Study with one year related experience.
- Experience in Social accountability and participatory governance
- Experience in Community based and community safety approaches
- Experience in Employment opportunities for young people
- Experience in team work and youth and community engagement programs
- 3 years of proven related experience.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants can send their Comprehensive CV through our email [email protected] Deadline of submission at January 25, 2019.