Project Officer I – Rural water & infrastructure Development 278 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Date Posted June 5, 2019
- MSc/BSc Degree in Civil Engineering/Hydraulic Engineering/Irrigation Engineering or equivalent.
- 2/4 years of relevant experience
- Computer skills (Word processing, database management);
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coach staff in prioritizing workload while maintaining a high standard of work;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, participatory approach and sustainable development.
- Respect, accountability, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, managing performance for success, networking, coaching, collaboration, developing teams, initiating action, communicating with impact, customer focus, planning and organizing.
How To Apply
Letter of intent, CV, relevant credentials, & three letters of recommendation (one from current employer, if applicable, one from previous employer, one from other source) should be sent to: Head, Admin &HR P.O.Box 19859 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Application deadline :- 13th June 2019 Only short listed candidates will be contacted Documents will not be returned.