Projects and Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator 240 views8 applications
- Salary Offer 10.000 Br ~ 20.000 Br
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted July 14, 2019
- Deadline Date July 26, 2019
- transport 600.00 birr
The position aim at developing and managing effective and stainable projects and programs as well as coordinating the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning/ MEL efforts of national office, based in Addis Ababa. As a M&E, the job incumbent will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
- Foster quality coordination of the Safe and Inclusive Cities Project and Smartup Youth innovative projects
- Develop project concept notes and project proposals;
- Prepare implementation and monitoring and evaluation plans
- Implement the projects’ activities as per the agreed standards and requirements set by YMCA and by donors.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources and budget.
- Responsible for supervision and coordination, Monitoring and evaluation and reporting of project and its resources.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress Reports on all project activities to the National Program Director/
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Perform other duties whenever is needed.
- MA or BA Degree in Social science field, Development studies, sociology, psychology or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience on the current civil society landscape, national development policies and practices, social works, skills about result oriented project planning and, management and M&E
- Experience: – MA Minimum 3 years or BA Minimum 6 six Years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can send their Comprehensive CV through our email [email protected] Deadline of submission at July 26, 2019.