Projects and Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator 308 views8 applications
- Salary Offer 10-000-br-20-000-br
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted July 14, 2019
- Deadline Date July 26, 2019
- transport 600.00 birr
The position aim at developing and managing effective and stainable projects and programs as well as coordinating the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning/ MEL efforts of national office, based in Addis Ababa. As a M&E, the job incumbent will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
- Foster quality coordination of the Safe and Inclusive Cities Project and Smartup Youth innovative projects
- Develop project concept notes and project proposals;
- Prepare implementation and monitoring and evaluation plans
- Implement the projects’ activities as per the agreed standards and requirements set by YMCA and by donors.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources and budget.
- Responsible for supervision and coordination, Monitoring and evaluation and reporting of project and its resources.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress Reports on all project activities to the National Program Director/
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Perform other duties whenever is needed.
- MA or BA Degree in Social science field, Development studies, sociology, psychology or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience on the current civil society landscape, national development policies and practices, social works, skills about result oriented project planning and, management and M&E
- Experience: – MA Minimum 3 years or BA Minimum 6 six Years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can send their Comprehensive CV through our email [email protected] Deadline of submission at July 26, 2019.
- This job has expired!
Network of Associations of HIV Positives in Oromia (NOP+) Network of Associations of HIV Positives in Oromia (NOP+) Full Time Network of Associations of HIV Positives in Oromia (NOP+) Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Address: Kirkos Sub city, On the way from Lancha to Chekos main road, 200 meters away from Lancha Experience Level: Manager
View more 2 days ago
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (12)
- Advertizing/Media & Journalism (8)
- Agriculture (9)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (41)
- Banking (39)
- Business and Administration (53)
- Business Devlopment (2)
- Community & Social Science (25)
- Const. & Architecture (40)
- Consulting (2)
- Customer Service & Support (13)
- Economics (45)
- Education & Tranning (7)
- Engineering (91)
- Finance & Accounting (104)
- Graduates (21)
- Healthcare (9)
- Hotel & Hospitality (14)
- Human Resource (22)
- IT & Telecom (12)
- Language (2)
- Legal (11)
- Logistics& Transportation (18)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (61)
- Management (144)
- NGO (22)
- Program & Project Management (13)
- Research & Science (6)
- Sales & Marketing (35)
- Security (2)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (14)
- Travel & Tourism (12)