Quality Control Specialist 1 application
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted November 24, 2019
- Deadline Date December 8, 2019
- Taste, follow up, communicate and control all coffee coming to the company and in the field (farm and washing station) meets pre assigned quality standards and specification.
- Ensure every lots of coffee are processed and met buyers’ requirements.
- Team up with management staff and formulate and establish comprehensive quality guidelines procedures complying with country standards and buyers’ requirements.
- Ensure and monitor the quality of beans by frequently traveling to the coffee farms and washing stations.
- Troubleshoot with the Tea & Coffee Authority quality issues or gaps as they arise
- Bachelor of Science degree, with an emphasis on plant science, chemistry, or related field. Certification of Q grader from competent authority here or abroad. Minimum 2 years of related experience in the Coffee cupping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are advantageous.
How to Apply
All esteemed applicants are expected to send their credentials, necessary documents, and resume and application letter through [email protected]
- This job has expired!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (2)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (1)
- Agriculture (1)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (21)
- Banking & Insurance (1)
- Business and Administration (5)
- Community & Social Science (2)
- Const. & Architecture (10)
- Education & Tranning (1)
- Engineering (33)
- Finance & Accounting (15)
- Graduates (2)
- Healthcare (1)
- Human Resource (2)
- IT & Telecom (4)
- Logistics & Transportation (6)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (14)
- Management (33)
- NGO (2)
- Program & Project Management (3)
- Research & Science (2)
- Sales & Marketing (3)
- Security (1)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (12)
- Travel & Tourism (1)