Senior Communication Officer 98 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted April 14, 2019
- Create Communication Strategies, guidelines and templates
- Prepare and execute communications plans
- Implement Communication Strategy
- Handle all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities
- Utilize social media appropriately to communicate CURE’s work
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- analyzing media coverage
- commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Facilitate for national and international media coverage of the organization’s exceptional development deeds.
- Train relevant CURE and partner staffs on communication’s basics including on how to develop media relations, writing case stories and taking good pictures/photography.
- Organize exhibitions and participate in joint initiatives with partners and other NGOs.
- Develop ToRs and Lead the bidding and selection as well as appointments of video and other documentation consultants.
- Responsible for content development, design and publishing brochure, quarterly newsletter and monthly updates, calendars, posters, banners and other communication products of CURE Ethiopia Children’s Hospital.
- Participate in and oversee the editing, designing and printing of annual reports and other publications.
- Responsible to develop and sustain relations with the national as well as international media.
- BSc Degree in Literature and foreign language, marketing ,communication or journalism from recognized educational institutes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to priorities and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Excellent Written and Verbal command of both English and Amharic
- Minimum of 10 years of communications experience from strategy to implementation
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their application, CV, and other testimonials to the Human Resource office at Cure Hospital within 10 consecutive days after the announcement. The Cure Hospital has full right to reject or take any other options in this regard. For more information please call 011-1-227580. The Cure Hospital, near Hamle 19 Park, Addis Ababa