Senior Officer – Credit Monitoring and Follow up 143 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 4
- Date Posted July 14, 2019
- Deadline Date July 26, 2019
The purpose of this job is to assists the Section Head in planning, organizing, and directing the operations of credit monitoring and follow up section; to monitor credit facilities and make strict follow-up on the repayment of loans and advances per the contractual agreement; to classify the loan status and produce different types of reports for internal and external users.
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Management, Project Management, Economics in related fields.
- 4 years of relevant experience of which 2 years as an Officer or equivalent position.
- Computer application skill
- Industry specific skills (products and services)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data analysis and presentation skill etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department or can send their Application letter, CV and scanned documentations via email to [email protected] within ten working days for the remaining from the date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5-57 5870 or +251-11-5-57 51 66 or 251-11-5-57 44 62
P.O. Box 1212