DKT International Address: In front of Bole Bridge Near to Brass Hospital WOMSADCO Building, 3rd floor or North Western Area Office/ Bahir Dar Kebele 14 on the way from China Camp to Finote School Full Time Healthcare - NGO
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0
- Date Posted June 9, 2019
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using computer.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Ensure that products are issued from the right batch number and expiry date.
- Conduct annual inventory at the central warehouse and reconcile balance.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner by batch at the central warehouse.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps or other labeling equipment.
- Maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse safe and clean in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the issue and/or damage of stock and submit report periodically.
- Regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other warehouse workers.
- Perform other activities as required.
Essential qualities and skills
- Awareness of stores and management regulations and standard procurement procedures;
- An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing warehouse guidelines and policy.
- Commitment to DKT Ethiopia’s and Donor Logistics and Supplies requirement;
- Ability to regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Ability to make logical and timely decisions
- IT literate
- College Diploma in Druggist and need to have FDRE Ministry of Education COC national qualification certificate.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience preferably with warehouse activities like proper receiving, storing, and issuing of products, promotional materials and supplies.
- Required Candidate: One
How To Apply
Application deadline: June 21, 2019 Interested applicants should send non-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following
North Western Area Office/ Bahir Dar
Kebele 14 on the way from China Camp to Finote School
Tel No 0582207578. e-mail :[email protected] and
In front of Bole Bridge Near to Brass Hospital
WOMSADCO Building, 3rd floor
Tel No: +251-11-6632222
- This job has expired!
Follow us on Facebook
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (17)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (2)
- Agriculture (12)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (31)
- Banking (8)
- Business and Administration (26)
- Community & Social Science (9)
- Const. & Architecture (7)
- Consulting (2)
- Customer Service & Support (3)
- Economics (20)
- Engineering (39)
- Finance & Accounting (46)
- Graduates (8)
- Healthcare (9)
- Human Resource (15)
- Insurance (6)
- IT & Telecom (13)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics & Transportation (8)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (29)
- Management (96)
- NGO (22)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Program & Project Management (11)
- Research & Science (1)
- Sales & Marketing (26)
- Security (1)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (24)