REY Import and Export PLC REY Import and Export PLC Full Time REY Import and Export PLC Adama, Arbaminch, Bahir Dar, Dessie, DireDawa, Hawassa, Jigjiga, jimma, Mekelle, Nekemt, Wolkite AdamaArbaminchBahir DarDessieDireDawaHawassaJigjigajimmaMekelleNekemtWolkite Address: Bole sub city, Abyssinia Plaza 3rd floor REY Medical Office No. 301 Experience Level: Senior
Store Keeper 300 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0
- Date Posted June 9, 2019
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using computer.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Ensure that products are issued from the right batch number and expiry date.
- Conduct annual inventory at the central warehouse and reconcile balance.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner by batch at the central warehouse.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps or other labeling equipment.
- Maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse safe and clean in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the issue and/or damage of stock and submit report periodically.
- Regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other warehouse workers.
- Perform other activities as required.
Essential qualities and skills
- Awareness of stores and management regulations and standard procurement procedures;
- An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing warehouse guidelines and policy.
- Commitment to DKT Ethiopia’s and Donor Logistics and Supplies requirement;
- Ability to regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Ability to make logical and timely decisions
- IT literate
- College Diploma in Druggist and need to have FDRE Ministry of Education COC national qualification certificate.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience preferably with warehouse activities like proper receiving, storing, and issuing of products, promotional materials and supplies.
- Required Candidate: One
How To Apply
Application deadline: June 21, 2019 Interested applicants should send non-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following
North Western Area Office/ Bahir Dar
Kebele 14 on the way from China Camp to Finote School
Tel No 0582207578. e-mail :[email protected] and
In front of Bole Bridge Near to Brass Hospital
WOMSADCO Building, 3rd floor
Tel No: +251-11-6632222