System Administrator 280 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 4
- Date Posted August 7, 2019
- Deadline Date August 20, 2019
- house allowance 20% of the gross salary and transport allowance
System Administrator responsibilities include:
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Study the existing system and come up with relevant recommendation
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline and four years of experience.
- Professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), CISCO Networks) are plus.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Skill to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
How to Apply
All interested applicants can submit their CV along all necessary doucuments with in 10 (Ten) working days inperson
Akaki kalit Sub city around Kality Square behind CCRDA,
Next to Oromia Water Works Construction Bruea, on the road of Hana Maryam
Yergacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union Ltd