Woreda Extension Worker /Field Assistant/ 236 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 2-4
- Date Posted July 7, 2019
- Deadline Date July 21, 2019
- Together with woreda government partners assist Communities and Community Based Organizations in project activity planning, formulation of implementation strategies and action plans and have these carried out and followed up in the field,
- Ensures that project outputs and activities are monitored, and data (project achievement indicators) recorded in such a way to permit evaluation and assess impacts,
- Surveying, compiling and reporting of the situation in the woreda and target kebeles on monthly basis and based on a format to be developed and provided by the project,
- Be responsible and take the lead role for facilitating the inclusion and equal participation of women and marginalized minority groups in all the project activities.
Bachelor Degree (desirable) in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Sociology, Rural Development or related fields and 3 – 5 years practical work experience in rural areas and smallholder farmers as extension agent, market facilitator, etc respectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send or present in person non-returnable copies of their CV, credentials and photocopy of their diploma with cover letter in English sealed with envelop to the following address:
SOS Sahel Ethiopia, P.O.Box 3262, Addis Ababa or
Arsi Robe Town AeAE Office, or our Field offices at Bale Robe and Batu/Ziway
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the first date of announcement.