Assistant Program Officer 72 views2 applications
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 1-5
- Provides support to the Director/Program Officer of the Information Centre, in day to day assignments,
- Provides potential scholarship applicants information on requirements and application procedures for the respective scholarship programs,
- Provides guidance/explanation on scholarship applications, and checks applications for completeness, receives soft/hard copies of applications and other documents as required,
- Maintains proper documentation on scholarship applicants, examiners etc.,
- Contacts scholarship applicants on issues related to selection,
- Provides support in the organisation of workshops and other events,
- Provides support in office correspondences and reports,
- Takes minutes during meetings etc.,
- Maintains the Facebook website of the Information Center
- Conducts other similar assignments as required.
- University degree/preferably at masters level in education, management or related fields with experience on selection procedures,
- Excellent communication skills in English and Amharic in speaking, writing and reading, knowledge of German is an advantage,
- Very good computer application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint, and
- Team player willing to work under strict procedures on deadlines and other conditions.
How To Apply
Applicants shall submit a summary on their qualification and experience in addition to an application letter and supporting documents to: The Director, DAAD Information Centre Addis Ababa, P.O. Box 32539, Addis Ababa, until 15 December 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Information Centre Addis Ababa.