Chief Credit Officer 29 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Date Posted March 14, 2019
- Oversees the overall Credit Business operation of the bank on a proactive and timely basis;
- Translates strategic aims into achievable plans, with established priorities, monitors them, making periodic adjustments as required.
- Designs and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures;
- Establishes policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Ensures credit allocation is aligned with government policies and guidelines
- Establishes a process design that meets customer requirements and the organization’s needs as well;
- Ensures implementation of approved new credit product
- proposals and marketing strategies; monitors and evaluates their progresses
- Sets comprehensive goals for performance and growth and ensures that the Credit Business Sector is performing well,
- Evaluates performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Detects the rapidly evolving new developments for proper adaptation, enabling the sector to remain competent.
- Writes and submits reports to the CEO in all matters of importance; and
- Performs other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business Related fields or BA Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business related fields. With fifteen years post entry level experience of which four years experience in a Senior Management role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://jobs.cbe.com.et:4453/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp, and required to attach curriculum vitae, work experience document and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard. All documents should be scanned in pdf or docx formats only and the size of the documents should be less than 2MB. A detailed guide on how to apply is available on our Bank public website’s (www.combanketh.et) vacancy section.