HR Business Partner 23 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted March 15, 2019
The HR Business Partner will represent the HR Department and work as an internal consultant for the assigned unit/district and plays an enabling business support role by providing input across a range of HR issues and delivering high impact HR solutions to meet the business needs of the unit/district. The HRBP business partner assesses and anticipates any human resources-related needs and informs the HR department. The HR Business Partner also assists in talent acquisition and development, organization design and HR operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Human Resources Management or related discipline from a reputable university
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Human Resource Management or related discipline from a reputable university is an added advantage Professional qualification(s) in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years relevant experience.
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration.
- Ability to translate general/broad performance goals into specific, Measurable indicators.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labour relations law.
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches
- Experience of conducting training needs analys’s.
- Experience of developing and delivering trainings.
- Broad knowledge and experience in compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Ability to lead the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Project management skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification to the Department/District Office, as cited above until March 26, 2019. Hewate Kefelegn Director, Talent Managment Department