Manager, Performance Management 27 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Date Posted March 15, 2019
The Manager, Performance Management is responsible for planning and implementing all activities related with employees performance management as per the approved policies, procedures and guidelines. The job holder will link individual job performance to the attainment of the Bank’s vision, mission and strategic goals, provide guidance in performance appraisal and in providing feedback/remedial actions.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) in Human Resources area is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience out of which 2 years in supervisory post.
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labor relations law.
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches
- Ability to translate general/broad performance goals into specific, measurable indicators.
- Ability to develop key performance management instruments and tools.
- Ability to conduct trainings on the performance management cycle and process.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the department/unit.
How To Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification to the Department/District Office, as cited above until March 26, 2019. Hewate Kefelegn Director, Talent Managment Department