General Manager 332 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted July 14, 2019
- Deadline Date July 25, 2019
Under the general direction of the Board of Directors, the General Manager plans, organizes staffs, directs, coordinates and controls the overall activities of the Company. The incumbent is also responsible to manage the leadership teams among the entire business area.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the overall activities of the Company towards its vision, mission, strategic objectives;
- Designs and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures;
- Sets comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establishes policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Ensures the proper allocation and utilization of the Company’s resources;
- Ensures that effective internal control and risk management system is established and maintained;
- Undertakes and effects negotiations, contractual agreements, business transactions and other bilateral dealings;
- Develops systems to motivate and develop the management and staff of the Company;
- Ensures that the service delivery of the Company is customer-focused, competitive and attractive;
- Oversee the overall business achievements of the company
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to the BoD in all matters of importance;
- Executes any other overall functions of the Company in accordance with powers vested in him/her.
- Second Degree in Business Management/ Accounting/ Economics or other relevant fields of study with 6 (six) years on Senior Management position; Or First Degree in Business Management/ Accounting/ Economics or other relevant fields of study with 8 (eight) years on Senior Management position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their application, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement to the Director- Talent Acquisition Office at our Head Office 8th Floor, located in front of Ras Hotel. Alternatively, applications may also be sent to Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Talent Acquisition, P.O.Box 255, Addis Ababa. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard.