Graduate Trainee 191 views
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0
- Date Posted April 14, 2019
✓ Learn line and staff functions, operations and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
✓ Work hard to enrich personal skills in computer applications like, word, excel, PPT.
✓ Pay due attention to office ethics and take active part in company image building.
✓ Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
✓ Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
✓ Make presentations which a training session demands based on which he or she may be evaluated.
✓ Under the supervision of senior employees, conduct research work for the company.
✓ Stay abreast of industry practices and come up with new ideas to improve business.
✓ Meet due dates of given assignments and come up with precise and complete reports.
- BA Degree in Management, Economics, Accounting and Finance with CGPA of 2.8 and above.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Computer literacy and with deep passion for day to day personal development through extensive reading, training and continuous engagements.
- Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- No work experience is required.
How To Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above qualification can send their application and relevant documents by e-mail to: in[email protected] or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until26 April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.