Managing Director 185 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Date Posted July 10, 2019
- Deadline Date July 16, 2019
The managing director will be accountable to the Board of Directors and it has a power to perform the following duties and other activities pertinent to the successful achievement of the company.
- Plan, lead, manage, control and follow-up overall activities of the company according to the policies and strategies adopted by Board of Directors.
- Recruit, manage, determine the work conditions and remuneration and give promotions to employee of the company as per the human resources manual adopted by the Board of Directors.
- Approve expenses of the company according to the approved work plan, financial policy and procedures of the company.
- Open, operate, and close bank account of the company and may authorize other staffs of the company so that they can be able to operate company’s accounts.
- Appear before court on behalf of the company or hire attorney when the company sue or sued.
- Represent the company in its relations to third parties and perform other relevant duties given by Board of Directors.
- BA/BSC, MA/MSC/MBA in Finance, Economics, Management, IT or related
- At least 10 years of professional experience in similar position for MA/MSC/MBA.
- At least 12 years of professional experience in similar position for BA/MSC
- Experience in micro finance industry required.
Number of Position: One
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application with current CV and copies of their credentials (both non-returnable) in a sealed envelope to ETIFT office through postal address or submit in person to below address within 5 working days. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Africa Avenue Road
Opposite of Bole Printing Press, near Damu Hotel
AEMFI Building 1st Floor
P.O.Box: 338 code 1110 Addis Ababa
Telephone: +251-115-57 35 05
Attention to ETIFT HR