Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA) Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA) Full Time Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA) Addis Ababa, Project Addis AbabaProject Address: Debrezeit road, adjacent to the Kality ring road round about, In front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center Experience Level: Senior
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted August 21, 2019
- Deadline Date August 31, 2019
As a member of the MEAL team, you will monitor and report on all assigned projects and CP level MEAL activities in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that projects consistently apply best practices and constantly work towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
Education and Experience
- BA/BSC or MA/MSC Degree in related field of study
- 2 years relevant experience for MA or 4 years relevant experience for BA degree
- Experience in the field of MEAL and for an NGO would be a plus.
- MIS experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
How to Apply
Please enter via https://form.myjotform.com/92312452259556 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline,August 31, 2019.
Applications should be submitted by August 31, 2019up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline:August 31, 2019
- This job has expired!
Daughters of Charity Urban Development Project Daughters of Charity Urban Development Project Full Time Daughters of Charity Urban Development Project Addis Ababa Addis Ababa Address: Yeka Sub-City, Woreda 06, and House No 642 (above Adewa Square towards Cazanches in front of Edna Addis Hotel in Aware.). Experience Level: Senior
- Admin/Clerical & Secretarial (22)
- Advertising/Media & Journalism (2)
- Agriculture (3)
- Automotive, Machinery & Mechanic (36)
- Banking (50)
- Business and Administration (40)
- Business Devlopment (2)
- Community & Social Science (16)
- Const. & Architecture (26)
- Consulting (1)
- Customer Service & Support (9)
- Economics (32)
- Education & Tranning (11)
- Engineering (53)
- Finance & Accounting (78)
- Graduates (10)
- Healthcare (5)
- Hotel & Hospitality (26)
- Human Resource (19)
- IT & Telecom (16)
- Legal (5)
- Logistics& Transportation (20)
- Maintenance, Skilled Labor & Manufacturing (37)
- Management (100)
- NGO (17)
- Program & Project Management (3)
- Research & Science (3)
- Sales & Marketing (30)
- Security (3)
- Supply Chain , Procurement & Purchasing (13)
- Travel & Tourism (4)