Senior Expert Urban Planner 147 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Date Posted June 5, 2019
- Assess the urban planning skills of the urban planning staff of MoUDC, Regions and cities.
- Develop and manage an urban and regional planning training strategy in consultation with officials from MoUDC, regions and cities.
- Advise MoUDC, Regions and cities on urban planning policies and strategies that improve economic growth, job creation and contribute to improving municipal services;
- Develop scopes of work for urban and regional training and capacity building;
- Monitor and assess training and technical assistance in urban and regional planning;
- Facilities discussion of National spatial planning, and development regional spatial planning and others and the identification of common interests among municipalities;
- Oversee the urban and regional assessments, studies, or project development opportunities;
- Monitor and assure high quality of data collection, studies, and project feasibility reports;
- Support creation of a network of urban and regional planners in the interest of sustainability of the urban planning services.
Minimum Qualifications:- MA and above in Urban planning, architecture, engineering or related field,
Work Experience:- At least 10 year of relevant experience. Work experience in Government and international organizations
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Decision-making and International relations skills
- Interpersonal, Leadership and Mentoring ,coaching and Team building skills
- Negotiation, persuasion, advocacy, networking, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Organizational skills (planning, budgeting, work prioritization, time management)
- Research, analytical and problem-solving and Strategy and policy development skills
How To Apply
All Interested applicants can apply in person to the office of Human resource development and administration Directorate of St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College until 5pm local time of the 10th day counted from day of the first public appearance of this advertisement. Applicants should submit application letter, recent CV, and copy of credentials in a sealed envelope. They are strongly advised to remember to write their name, contact number and the specific positions they would like to apply for. St. Paul’s hospital millennium medical college (SHMMC) will retain its right to partially or fully cancel the recruitment and employment process.