This company has no active jobs
Something About Company
The construction industry plays significant role in enhancing the development of any country. In this regard lots of contracting firms have been established in the country.
SAMCON Engineering & Construction is being one of the many contracting firms established so far. Since its establishment in 1987 E.C we have enetered into contract with various employers both local and international. The company has successfully accomplished the construction of different facilities like Office, Health, Agricultural, Universities, Residential Villas etc. in various regions of the country.
And at this moment our company implement ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and awarded third party audit report.
Our company continues to move forward and become the leading Engineering and Construction firm in Ethiopia and eventually the region, while delivering projects that consistently meet international standards.
With a well-defined direction in place, the path to realizing our vision is based on fundamental drivers, instrumental in achieving our goals.
– To undertake the Engineering and Construction Business with a focus on becoming the leader in product costing while building excellent in every aspect to meet customers.
– To develop an effective management that stresses productivity, perpetual development of the organization and instilling work ethics in all personnel.
– To build value for the organization in order to become a unique and distant firm.
– To remain focused on controlled organizational growth & recognizing those who contribute to this growth.
SAMCON Engineering Construction strived to achieve enhanced customer satisfaction by delivering quality product through timely completion with safe working environment. We dedicated ourselves for continual improvement in all fields of our business.
– To consistently deliver quality product by adhering to the set specifications contractual, regulatory and statutory requirements.
– To achieve enhanced customer satisfaction through cost effective and timely completion.
– To motivate and train the staff for continual improvement of quality standards.
– To update and implement the procedure complying with international standards.